The allure of malls fades as real estate boom goes bust
By February last year, Knight Frank in a report admitted that there was an ‘oversupply’ of malls in some locations.
By Dominic Omondi | 1 year ago
Developers soak up losses as property slump persists
The rising number of distressed properties in Nairobi has also affected prime residential values
Frankline Sunday | 1 year ago
Mixed-use projects taking offices to peoples’ doorsteps
Many visitors find their stay in Nairobi defined by incessant traffic jams and nerve-racking nightmare rated to be worth Sh58 million of productivity a day.
Otiato Guguyu | 3 years ago
Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha