Fishermen flee Kismayu in fear of Jubaland poll chaos
Dozens of fishermen from Kenya and Tanzania are trapped Kismayu in fear of possible electoral violence in Somalia's Jubaland region.
By Philip Mwakio | 2 years ago
Kismayu keen to rise up from the ashes ahead of Amisom exit
Although the UN Security Council wants Amisom out of Somalia by 2021, there are fears country is not yet ready.
Amos Kareithi | 2 years ago
Suicide car bomb targets hotel in Somali port city, two journalists killed
SBC TV correspondent Mohamed Omar Sahal and Hodan Naleyeh, female TV journalist and founder of Integration TV (are) both among those killed.
Reuters | 2 years ago
Drama at Kabati Market as suspected thieves return stolen goods
- City preacher Godfrey Migwi dead after short illness
- Sh58m, 40 land parcels, 8 cars: Property gets KETRACO employee in trouble
- A tale of two cities: Why the Nairobi’s expat community inhabit a different universe
By Peter Kimani
- Traffic cop killed in matatu accident along Valley Road
- How short December rains will affect you