After being declared guilty of murder, Jane Muthoni wanted only her phone
Justice Joel Ngugi was holding the key to Jane Muthoni’s freedom, or the sliding bolt that would lock her behind bars, possibly forever.
By Julius Chepkwony | 4 months ago
Woman denies killing spouse for Sh10m loan he had taken
Muthoni claimed that her family helped to search for her husband but only one in-law took part in the exercise.
Yvonne Chepkwony | 1 year ago
Student admitted in hospital after teacher ruthlessly beats him up
The incident had been kept as a secret in the school until a friend spotted his son at the Kiria-ini Mission Hospital having difficulty in walking.
Boniface Gikandi | 2 years ago
Happy ending for brave Form Two student begging for school fees on city streets
- Governor Hillary Barchok taken to task over hiring staff from the same community
- Kenya Power board kicked out of House as key meeting aborts
- Governor Chepkwony now opposes James Finlay's move to sell flower farm
By Nikko Tanui
- Woman dies while reporting ‘stubborn’ daughter to police
By Brian Okoth
- Officer arrested over link to 2,040 bullets found in Embakasi car
By Jael Mboga