Businessman who shot woman ‘mistaken’ for Caroline Kangogo released on bail
Kitale court releases Ken Muyundo on Sh200,000 bail; the businessman is alleged to have shot a woman on suspecting she's Caroline Kangogo.
By Martin Ndiema | 3 months ago
Man shoots woman on 'suspecting she's Caroline Kangogo'
Ken Muyundo told police that Phanice Chemutai had been calling him incessantly, asking to meet him within Kiminini Market.
Martin Ndiema | 3 months ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself