Who had enough motive to kill conservationist Stutchbury?
Joannah was not your typical activist. Born into a white Kenyan family, she left school early and worked her way up to KTN Head of Programmes.
By Irungu Houghton | 2 months ago
President Uhuru condemns killing of environmentalist Joanna Stuchburry
President Kenyatta said his administration greatly appreciates the contribution of Ms Stuchburry in conserving the environment.
PSCU | 2 months ago
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI