MPs say firm duped State, put refinery on deathbed
The government was conned in the partnership deal with Essar Energy Overseas Limited to run the country’s sole oil refinery, a parliamentary committee said Wednesday.
By - ALPHONCE SHIUNDU | 7 years ago
MPs told how State lost Sh20b in oil refinery deal
Majority Leader Adan Duale said the deal was fuelled by “greed and corruption” in the corridors of power.
By ALPHONCE SHIUNDU | 7 years ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels