Sh15b North Rift road to open, boost region economy
KeNHA said the construction of 115km road will begin in Jan 2022. It will enhance transportation of agricultural goods to the market.
By Julius Chepkwony and Yvonne Chepkwony | 5 months ago
Naivasha residents want footbridges along Nairobi-Nakuru highway to curb road accidents
Residents of Naivasha living along the sections of Nairobi-Nakuru highway are up in arms over an increase in fatal accidents involving pedestrians.
Antony Gitonga | 8 months ago
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth