Investors to access free information from new Kippra archive
SCI & TECH
Kippra hopes the move will cure the perennial problem that taxpayers have been contending with in accessing government policies.
By Awal Mohammed | 1 month ago
Let sense prevail in mobile termination rate debate
A few weeks from now, State think-tank Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (Kippra) will provide verdict on a contentious, but serious issue in the mobile industry-the Mobile Termination Rates (MTR).
- | 8 years ago
Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong
- Vroom away: Killer gang targeting bodaboda operators on the loose
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Investigators arrest another suspect in NLC officer’s murder probe
By Kamore Maina
- No pay hike for civil servants as State rejects Sh68b demand