CfC Stanbic signs dealers partnership with KenolKobil
CfC Stanbic Bank and KenolKobil have signed a partnership deal in which all KenolKobil dealers will enjoy a bouquet of financial solutions.
By Lee Mwiti | 4 years ago
KenolKobil’s net profit rises to Sh2b after quitting unprofitable markets
Oil marketer Kenolkobil has recorded 85 per cent jump in net profits, raising its earnings to Sh2 billion for the financial year that ended in December 31 2015.
Patrick Alushula | 5 years ago
Palestine Embassy hails Kenya over stance on Israeli attacks in Gaza
- Raila Odinga reacts to BBI shock ruling
By Brian Okoth
- Down but not out: Raila vows to appeal BBI ruling
By Betty Njeru
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike
- Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- Top police officer in hospital after collapsing at his Nairobi home