Courts have not declared NMS illegal: Solicitor-General
The reports, published in a section of the media, stated the courts ruled President Kenyatta breached the Constitution when he created NMS in 2020.
By Brian Okoth | 1 month ago
Reprieve for AG and Solicitor General in delisting attempt
The two, whose jobs are on the line, got the orders ahead of the society’s Annual General Meeting scheduled for July 23 that would have delisted them.
Everlyne Judith Kwamboka | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession