Businessman who shot woman ‘mistaken’ for Caroline Kangogo released on bail
Kitale court releases Ken Muyundo on Sh200,000 bail; the businessman is alleged to have shot a woman on suspecting she's Caroline Kangogo.
By Martin Ndiema | 3 months ago
Man shoots woman on 'suspecting she's Caroline Kangogo'
Ken Muyundo told police that Phanice Chemutai had been calling him incessantly, asking to meet him within Kiminini Market.
Martin Ndiema | 3 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption