State plans merger of national examination centres to curb cheating
The Government has been working on a plan to merge national exam centres, a move that is likely to affect thousands of candidates.
Ali Abdi | 4 years ago
Kakamega tops Western region as learners celebrate exam results
Western counties saw an improvement in this year's KCPE with the top pupil coming from Kakamega County.
Luke Anami and Alex Wakhisi | 5 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests