Ensure education is affordable for all Kenyans
Even though education forms the solid foundation on which a lot rests, it remains one of the most unequal things in Kenya; giving undue advantage to a few well to do in society and allowing them to run away with the trophy year in, year out.
By Alexander Chagema | 5 years ago
Duale: Our children shamed Sossion
Majority Leader in the National Assembly Aden Duale has accused the Kenya National Union of Teachers Secretary General Wilson Sossion of betraying residents of northeastern region by inciting non-local teachers to abscond teaching in the region during the hour of need.
Adow jubat | 5 years ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau