Bank evicts ex-Karuturi employees in bid to recover Sh1.8b debt
The highest court has given Stanbic Bank the go-ahead to sell the assets of Karuturi flower farm to recover a loan the farm owed.
By Antony Gitonga | 3 months ago
Two Karuturi directors file suit against receivers over property
Following the demolition, the two claim to have lost invaluable items.
Dominic Omondi | 1 year ago
Disappointment as Ruto fails to attend funds drive
- Two schools closed as police arrest a teacher over arson attack
- Rang’ala Boys closed indefinitely after students become unruly, demand for holidays
- Ranguma drops governorship bid, endorses Obura for seat
- Mwingi deaths could have been avoided
- Unity test for Mudavadi party as big three eye Kakamega top seat