Flower farms face turbulence as more companies close down
Flower farms that have closed shop include Magana, Harvest, James Finlay, Karuturi while others like Oserian scaled-down operations.
By Antony Gitonga | 1 month ago
From grace to grass, sad tale of wilting Karuturi flower farms
Giant firm was once trumpeted as the world’s leading producer of roses but Stanbic Bank given nod to sell assets over Sh1.8 billion loan.
Antony Gitonga | 3 months ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller