Sh300 million to repay colonial chief family's favour to Jomo in the 1960s
Residents always felt they were owed for the favour their MP did for Mzee Jomo Kenyatta.
By Boniface Gikandi | 1 year ago
Njiiri: The witty senior chief behind school named after him
There were chiefs, and then there were colonial chiefs.
Amos Kareithi | 1 month ago
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases