Ethics Bill meant to tame PLO
KACC director PLO Lumumba is a man under siege. For some reason, Kenyans are not raising any eyebrows regarding the manner the ‘hunter’ is being ‘hunted’.
Questions linger as KACC directors exit
New KACC team has its cloth already cut
Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission about to get a new face at the top in the name of Dr PLO Lumumba as Director. And as his predecessor Justice Aaron Ringera often argued, the battle to recover assets, punish perpetrators, get compensation and so on — essentially seek legal remedy — faces major challenges thanks to the workings of the Judiciary. But the result was more success with recoveries that prosecutions.
Uhuru to open historic park on Jamhuri Day
- Maranda High School dormitory on fire again
By Isiah Gwengi
- Glowing tributes for tycoon Kibe as a visionary, mentor
- Pastor Ng’ang’a’s TV station banned from live broadcast
By Betty Njeru
- ODM candidates in Mount Kenya upbeat as support for Raila soars
- Former PS buried in private ceremony two days after death