Former director challenges Nairobi Hospital over dismissal
A former ICT director at Nairobi Hospital has accused the hospital's board of dismissing him illegally.
By Faith Karanja | 2 years ago
State reinstates procurement and accounting officers
First batch of State officials reported to work last Monday while those still at home are expected to report by next week.
Geoffrey Mosoku | 3 years ago
Court stops IG Boinnet from sacking police officer acquitted of bribery
Justice Byram Ongaya faulted the National Police Service Commission (NPSC) and Inspector General (IG) for insisting on disciplining Deputy OCS Joshua Maingi even after he was cleared last December from charges of soliciting bribes from motorists in Nairutia, Kieni constituency.
Dennis Mbae | 6 years ago
Drama at Kabati Market as suspected thieves return stolen goods
- City preacher Godfrey Migwi dead after short illness
- Sh58m, 40 land parcels, 8 cars: Property gets KETRACO employee in trouble
- A tale of two cities: Why the Nairobi’s expat community inhabit a different universe
By Peter Kimani
- Traffic cop killed in matatu accident along Valley Road
- How short December rains will affect you