Maraga: Uhuru's office refused to give me NIS dossier on judges
Former CJ David Maraga says President Uhuru should appoint the six judges he rejected and take the matter of their suitability to the JSC.
By Betty Njeru | 5 months ago
Gladys Shollei: CJ Martha Koome cannot be blamed for six rejected judges
In a statement on June 4, Chief Justice Martha Koome said she was not involved in the judges’ appointments.
Jael Mboga | 6 months ago
Disappointment as Ruto fails to attend funds drive
- Two schools closed as police arrest a teacher over arson attack
- Rang’ala Boys closed indefinitely after students become unruly, demand for holidays
- Ranguma drops governorship bid, endorses Obura for seat
- Mwingi deaths could have been avoided
- Unity test for Mudavadi party as big three eye Kakamega top seat