Suspects in Kisii pastor murder freed for lack of evidence
Judge David Majanja told the suspects he was convinced that they were involved in the murder despite the insufficient evidence.
Eric Abuga | 2 years ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru