Kidero, Mueke enjoy as Jubilee aspirants fight over party ticket
Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero and his deputy Jonathan Mueke are perhaps the only pair after President Uhuru Kenyatta and Deputy William Ruto who are sitting pretty ahead of August 8 polls.
By Nzau Musau | 4 years ago
More than 300 aspirants say Jubilee smart cards favour only rich candidates
More than 300 Jubilee aspirants want the party's national office to get rid of the recently launched smart cards.
Rael Jelimo | 4 years ago
Relief for Jubilee aspirants as Uhuru disbands his campaign team
Jubilee Party (JP) yesterday formally launched a massive voter listing strategy through a smart card device that will be used to register and track voters.
Mwaniki Munuhe | 4 years ago
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death