President Uhuru’s directive causes anxiety to some Jubilee nomination aspirants
President Uhuru Kenyatta directives have left some of the Jubilee nomination aspirants guessing on which way to go.
By Paul Barasa | 4 years ago
Franklin Bett opposes use of smart card during Jubilee nominations
Former Roads Minister Franklin Bett has warned President Uhuru Kenyatta and Deputy President William Ruto that the use of smart cards to pick jubilee flag bearers, would give rich but unpopular aspirants room to buy the party's tickets.
Nikko Tanui | 4 years ago
New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Mystery of Sh2m ransom note in woman’s murder
- Trans Nzoia children's doctor Arthur Usagi is dead
By Obare Osinde
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- James Mwangi: Being at centre of Covid fight paid off
- Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong