The Jubilee Government has failed to honour its manifesto
Keen Kenyans must be wary of 3rd February 2013. It was a hyped day when Jubilee coalition then composed of The National Alliance, The United Republican Party, the National Rainbow Coalition and the Republican Congress Party of Kenya launched their manifesto, a document built on three pillars; Umoja, Uchumi and Uwazi.
By Osano Cavine | 4 years ago
Mutava’s humility is what Kenya needs
He is sinking his teeth deeply into the Kenyan public primary school. He wants to understand fully how our primary schools operate so that he can recommend or instigate whatever legislative, financial or administrative measures might be required to make them operate better and produce more confident, rounded and enlightened graduates.
- | 7 years ago
Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha