Cattle raiders kill KPR officer as police arrest five rustlers
Tension remains high in Kerio Valley after suspected raiders invaded Kabetwa area in Marakwet East Sub County and killed a Kenya Police Reservist (KPR) and stole several animals.
By Fred Kibor | 4 years ago
IG Boinett ordered to explain why he failed to arrest a litigant
A Nakuru court has summoned Police IG Joseph Boinett to appear before it on March 1 to explain why he had not effected an arrest warrant against a litigant.
Julius Chepkwony | 4 years ago
Governors propose lockdown to curb spread of Covid-19
By Erick Abuga
- This man Jakoyo: MP’s last message to Raila Odinga
- Ruto: Tweets that tell the story of a fall out
By Allan Mungai
- Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- TB Joshua to be buried at his synagogue, wife set to take over
By Too Jared
- Raila returns to Coast amid a lull
By Benard Sanga