Was independence the worst mistake in Kenya’s history?
Colonial rule was arguably quite orderly, responsive, selfless and tribeless. It had a long-term vision for development.
By Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 2 days ago
Three arrested over failed raid on Kinamba Police Station
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- In God's name: How gospel greats sow seeds of sin
- Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Assistant Inspector-General of Police William Sing’oei found dead
By Kamore Maina
- How Wajir governor’s wife took over running of county