We are yet to reap full gains of supreme law, experts say
THE STANDARD INSIDER
Prof Ghai blames top officials in government for doing things that are inconsistent with values and definition of the Constitution.
By Anyango Atieno | 1 year ago
It would be defeatist to deny agencies political goodwill in war on graft
Of the many things said at this week’s Africog “State Capture” forum, assertion by Githongo on state of Kenya’s anti-graft architecture was poignant.
Kamotho Waiganjo | 2 years ago
Githongo: State wanted to silence me with anti-graft job
There are things Githongo will not talk about, like how he plans to pay Sh27m the court recently fined him in a defamation case filed by ex-minister.
Mercy Adhiambo | 2 years ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself