When JJ Kamotho streamlined education matters in Kenya
JJ Kamotho's voice came in handy when some headteachers tried to be cheeky and introduced an exaggerated school fees in January 1996.
By Amos Kareithi | 1 month ago
Was JJ a politician’s politician or a silent philanthropist?
Over the years, many associated the late politician John Joseph Kamotho with lots of riches, seeing that he often contributed hundreds of thousands of shillings during fundraisers every other weekend.
BONIFACE GIKANDI | 6 years ago
Unravelling Dr Mercy Mwangangi’s love metaphor
- Witnesses now decline to testify against lawyer Paul Gicheru at the ICC
- Suspected suicide bomber blows self up in Kisumu, kills elderly couple
- Raila Odinga and the Trio Mio debate: Musician’s mum speaks
- Fred Matiang’i: Kabete police officer killed 6 in love triangle rage
- Fake KDF man storms police station, harasses officer on duty
By Erick Abuga