JFK: US president who didn't visit Africa but was a great friend of Kenya
To date, President Kennedy is celebrated in Kenya because of the project that came to be known as the Kennedy Airlifts.
By Kamau Ngotho | 5 months ago
Passengers and crew praise smooth first return flight from US
As KQ celebrates four successful flights on the new route, KQ appears to be just getting started with its ambitious plans for the future.
Gloria Aradi | 3 years ago
Ebola screening starts at New York's JFK airport
Medical teams at New York's JFK airport, armed with Ebola questionnaires and temperature guns, began screening travelers from three West African countries on Saturday as U.S. health authorities stepped up efforts to stop the spread of the virus.
Reuters | 7 years ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identifies suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri