Terror suspect trial stalls for two years after magistrate transferred
The trial of British terror suspect Jermaine Grant has stalled for two years after a magistrate was transferred.
By Willis Oketch | 4 years ago
British terror suspect Grant to serve nine years in Jail over forgery
Suspected British terrorist Jermaine Grant was on Wednesday convicted to nine years in jail by Mombasa High Court over forgery charges.
Joackim Bwana | 5 years ago
Terror suspect Jermaine Grant acquitted of nine charges
The State last evening lost a two-year case against British terror suspect Jermaine Grant who was facing nine forgery charges.
Willis Oketch and David Ochami | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession