Interracial bonds! Why can't we just get along?
Samba Mapangala’s track Marina plays to a tired lot of passengers en route to Nakuru Town. “Mzungu mchaina huoana, Japanisi Mwafrika vile vile (Whites and Chinese marry, so do Japanese and Africans)” goes a line.
By Gardy chacha | 7 years ago
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'