Kenya's Dadaab refugee camp closure deadline extended by six months, CS Nkaissery says
Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Nkaissery said yesterday the move followed a request by the UNHCR commissioner of refugees Filipo Grandi to extend the time for repatriation and closure of the camp
By Cyrus Ombati | 4 years ago
CS Nkaissery defends police over extra-judicial killings
Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Nkaissery has defended the police over reports linking them to extra-judicial killings.
Moses Nyamori | 5 years ago
Apologise or face the law, CS Nkaissery tells leaders in VC row
Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Nkaissery has asked the National Cohesion and Integration Commission (NCIC) to demand a public apology from the political leaders who attempted to stop newly appointed acting Vice Chancellor of Moi University from taking office.
Moses Njagih | 5 years ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege