New taxes to kick in as State gets its way on Finance Bill
Proposed punitive levies finally to take effect once Uhuru assents to law, raising the cost of living further for many struggling Kenyans.
Macharia Kamau | 1 year ago
CBK boss roots for lending rates based on risk profile
Use of blanket rates has resulted in mismatch of facilities and risk spreading where good borrowers pay heavily to cushion bad borrowers.
Otiato Guguyu | 3 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession