Mandatory lifestyle audit for public officials gets Senate nod
The proposed law sponsored by Deputy Majority Whip Senator Farhiya Ali (Nominated) seeks a legal framework for lifestyle audit.
By Josphat Thiong'o | 2 months ago
EACC summons Wajir MCAs for Interrogations over fighting in Assembly
The EACC North Eastern Regional Office in Garissa County sent out summonses for the MCAs who fought on February 14, 2018.
Cyrus Ombati | 3 years ago
Woman bought cake, wrote five-page suicide note before killing self and two children
- Ngirici rebrands campaign vehicles, says Ruto likely to lose
- Major showdowns in Central Rift as former MPs stage comebacks
- List of governors who attended Naivasha meeting in support of Raila presidential bid
- Ruto blames Raila after chaos rock his Jacaranda rally
- Raila, Muriithi and Peter Kenneth hold meeting at Atwoli’s home