Akasha lawyers want IG Boinnet questioned on rendition
Defence lawyers for Baktash Akasha, Ibrahim Akasha, an Indian national Vijaygiri Goswami and Gulam Hussein of Pakistan now want the Inspector General Joseph Boinnet held responsible for the contravention of a court order barring the four from being transferred to the United States of America.
Joackim Bwana | 4 years ago
IG Boinnet refutes claims that Joho and two MPs have been arrested
Inspector General Joseph Boinnet refutes claims that Governor Joho and two MPs have been detained. He says they are at Urban Police Station to query why the suspect is held.
Standard Reporter | 4 years ago
Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- Barack Obama's step-mother Keziah Aoko dies
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire