Health workers on the spot over school girls abortions
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Some unlicensed chemists have been turned into abortion clinics where quacks woo pregnant teenagers to undergo abortion.
By Mactilda Mbenywe | 2 years ago
The painful choice facing Myanmar's single mothers
Myanmar women face stigma and separation in cases of early pregnancies. Some of them even opt for illegal abortions.
AFP | 3 years ago
City official turns down plum job in DP Ruto’s UDA party
- Top KANU official tells off Atwoli over bid to join Azimio la Umoja
- 2,945 teaching positions advertised as TSC seeks to fill gaps left
- No more adjournment of cases set for hearing, Koome says
- Fight over First-Year JKUAT girl ends tragically
By Brian Okoth
- Juja woman who was killed, stashed in suitcase identified
By Fred Kagonye