ICJ ruling victory for Somalia, Farmaajo says Kenya to blame for instability
Ruling was a historic victory after long struggle by his administration against unlawful attempts by Nairobi to claim parts of the maritime territory.
By Patrick Vidija | 3 months ago
Maritime dispute: Kenya vows to protect its territory, calls for diplomatic solution
Uhuru said his administration is however committed to solving the issue amicably.
Patrick Vidija | 3 months ago
Win for ODM as Coast politicians ditch Ruto camp
- Raila: I’ve always known Uhuru to be a performer
- Archbishop Anyolo asks church leaders eyeing political seats to resign
By Betty Njeru
- Raila's big show in Thika stirs up Mt Kenya region
By Brian Otieno
- BBI could still haunt politicians ahead of polls
By Oscar Obonyo
- Zabron Singers' number 'Sweetie Sweetie' brings back memories of choirs