Father, son jailed over link to US embassy bombing released from prison
The duo was accused of harbouring and aiding Fazul Abdullah, the terrorist responsible for the 1998 US embassy bombing in Nairobi, to escape.
By Joackim Bwana | 3 months ago
Father, son jailed over link to US embassy bombing now released
Lady Justice Adwera Onginjo questions how detectives collected DNA swabs from terror mastermind Fazul’s wife, son and daughter.
Joackim Bwana and Willis Oketch | 3 months ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again