Many death threats we've received have not stopped us from defending human rights
Oloo and Kojo do not rely on lawyers when they file cases in court; instead, they argue their cases.
By Edwin Nyarangi and James Omoro | 3 months ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller