House team calls for talks on loss of taxpayers' billions
Parliament has invited the National Treasury and other key agencies to discuss legal loopholes where taxpayers have lost billions.
By Moses Nyamori | 4 months ago
How MPs betrayed torture victims in sloppy Saudi probe
A House team on a fact-finding mission to Saudi Arabia returned with a report that has no minutes and that MPs have described as shoddy.
Wilfred Ayaga | 2 years ago
Catholic church threatens to return Simba Arati’s Sh100,000 donation
By Eric Abuga
- Court upholds Kinoti’s four-month jail term
- Willy Mutunga: Ruto is a rich man who cuts an image of political hustler
- Court slaps Kamiti Prison escapees with additional 15-month jail term
- Wavinya, Makau clash in church harambee
- New look KTN News: The thinking behind the new logo