Suspect in Dutch tycoon's murder set for plea bargain
A woman linked to the death of a Dutch tycoon said to have been killed at his home in Shanzu, Mombasa County, on June 4, has agreed to enter a plea.
By Joackim Bwana | 8 months ago
Woman denies any part in the killings of her Dutch tycoon husband and guard
The widow of slain Dutch tycoon Herman Rouwenhorst has been charged with his murder.
Joackim Bwana | 9 months ago
DCI detectives team up, grill wife of Dutch tycoon murdered in Bamburi
The detectives, drawn from Mombasa and Nairobi, interrogated the widow, Riziki Cherono, for hours.
Weldon Kipkemoi | 11 months ago
Kimemia settles for engineer, Ruto picks 24-year-old woman
- What Ukambani Region stands to gain if Azimio wins August polls
- TIFA: Raila-Karua ticket more popular than Ruto-Rigathi pair
By David Njaaga
- Ukambani leaders fear Kalonzo exit may cost area Azimio goodies
- KANU reaffirms commitment to Azimio, to unite all member parties
- Siaya Gov. race: Charles Owino leaves Gumbo midway, returns to police service