How teachers defrauded Sh5.6 billion medical scheme
Some teachers listed false beneficiaries while others made huge claims based on false diagnosis, threatening to cripple the multi-billion cover.
By Augustine Oduor | 2 years ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat