Wario and Soi got convicted for Rio fiasco, but our sports bodies are still filled with criminals
It can be argued that the matter took too long. The crimes were committed two Olympic Games ago, in 2016, the matter was concluded after 2020 games.
By Clay Muganda | 1 month ago
This man Stephen Soi: His long journey to Sh114m fine or 15-yr jail term
Some say Stephen Soi was a lion in a herd of antelopes. He roared, and every ear noticed his presence.
Elvince Joshua | 1 month ago
Making of a Rio scandal: How convicted duo rode roughshod over athletes
Wario was sentenced to a six-year jail term or a fine of Sh3.6 million while Soi was sentenced to a 10-year jail term or a fine of Sh103 million.
Robin Toskin | 1 month ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western