Sanctity of title deeds must be respected
The controversy surrounding the Grogan plot dispute in Nairobi raises several serious issues that require careful consideration. First is the sanctity of the title deed. Whether we like it or not, Jamia Mosque has proved it is the legal owner of the plot, which it acquired by following the laid down stipulations of the law.
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat