South Korea court upholds jail for ex-president Park, clearing way for chance of a pardon
Park, 68, who has been in jail since March 31, 2017, has denied wrongdoing. She was not present in court.
By Reuters | 9 months ago
Court frees Migori Speaker Boaz, 14 others on Sh300,000 bail each
The 15 officials spent the night in police custody.
Betty Njeru | 10 months ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western