Governor Nyoro condemns donors of poisonous food as victims go for treatment
So far, 12 people have been treated after developing medical problems in their post consumption of the donated food.
By Japheth Ogila and Fidelis Kabunyi | 10 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder