Turning GES 2015 into Kenya’s magic bullet for growth
The just ended Global Entrepreneurs Summit (GES) has the potential to mark one of Kenya’s major turning points provided stakeholders understand their role and carry it out with diligence.
By Mbatau wa Ngai | 6 years ago
US investors promise to partner with Kenyan entrepreneurs
“I am impressed by Kenyan entrepreneurs with their creativity and motivation. US investors can be convinced to put their money in Kenya and partner with local entrepreneurs. This will greatly benefit both parties,” Mr McConnell said on Thursday night.
Ally Jamah | 6 years ago
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga