Jumwa lawyers storm out of court after charges are amended
A graft case involving Malindi MP Aisha Jumwa failed to take off yesterday after her lawyers stormed out of court.
By Joackim Bwana | 3 months ago
MP Jumwa did not shoot man dead, says forensic report
Jumwa’s defence team want the murder case against her withdrawn after the ballistics report linked Okuto to the shooting.
Joackim Bwana | 4 months ago
Disappointment as Ruto fails to attend funds drive
- Two schools closed as police arrest a teacher over arson attack
- Rang’ala Boys closed indefinitely after students become unruly, demand for holidays
- Ranguma drops governorship bid, endorses Obura for seat
- Mwingi deaths could have been avoided
- Unity test for Mudavadi party as big three eye Kakamega top seat