Kenya must step up bid to help smokers quit the killer habit
Nine in ten of Kenya’s 2.5 million smokers regret having taken up the habit, according to a report by the International Tobacco Control (ITC) in May.
By Okanga Nashon | 1 day ago
Clans bury the hatchet, pick representatives to lead peace efforts
After four days of engagement, the team buried the hatched and agreed to foster peace and cohesion.
Cyrus Ombati | 1 year ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park