Police in Meru nab and parade petty offenders, then give them free 'lift' back home
The sprawling Gakoromone market in Meru has recently been under the spell of muggers, street urchins, idlers and 'open air' weed smokers...
By Gerald Mutethia | 4 months ago
The modern-day blacksmith keeping a dying art alive
It’s rare to encounter a blacksmith outside of books and movies these days. But in the outskirts of Gakoromone market in Meru lives one.
Olivia Muriithi | 2 years ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism