African glamour amidst modernity?
Away from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi and the rapidly expanding Thika town is Fourteen Falls Lodge. The getaway, which is sandwiched between the Thika-Garissa Road and the Chania River is at best kept traditional and unadulterated by so much sophistication; therein lies its beauty.
By - Jeckonia Otieno | 9 years ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru